“We do not believe that Jabbar was solely responsible,” the bureau told reporters during a news conference.
Shamsud-Din Jabbar, 42, is the suspect in the New Orleans terror attack. Obtained by the NY PostThe suspect seen dead at the scene of the attack on Bourbon Street. Obtained by the NY PostInvestigators work the scene after a person drove a vehicle into a crowd earlier on Canal and Bourbon Street in New Orleans, Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2025. APLaw enforcement officers investigating the crime scene. Photo by Michael DeMocker/Getty Images
Law enforcement sources told The Post that investigators are looking into the possibility of someone who helped fix or enable the carnage.